26.9.06

Cuore

A través de Youtube me ha llegado un mensaje, gracias a mi enorme corazón y con todo su corazón.
Yo no tengo corazón -me lo tienen guardado- así que le doy pública notoriedad y se lo cuento a mi leyente tú:

With all my Heart to you

Dearest one,

I'm Miss Linda Anthony, Address:Avenue 5 lot
175Williams Quaters Abidjan, Coted'Ivoire West Africa.I will be 25years old by December 17.I lost my late father recently,and I have an inheritance from my latefather.

I am an ophan and my late father is an Exporter and Importer in my country my late father deposited the sum $6.5 million us dollar in Bank. Before his death he told me that I should looking for a trustworlthy person that will help me to transfer the money to his country for investment, Iwill like you to help me to transfer
this money into your account for investment.

Then I will prepare to come over to your country we can live as family there. My type of ideal investment is to build five star hotels there in your country.

This is my Word Language: I can speak and write the English and my native tongues fluently. Please assist me in this transaction with all your heart.

With all my heart,
Remain blessed.
Linda Anthony.
NB: Please treply back to me through thisemail
address:""lin88@fastermail.com ""


Pinta feo, ¿no?